College of arts and sciences extends all undergraduate and graduate students general education courses and offers a wide-ranging selection of undergraduate programs in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
The college aims at addressing the dynamic and constantly changing environment of work by helping students in reaching their professional and personal goals within the scope of the degree program. the college also espouses ethical development based on Arabic and Islamic values, and at the same time develop universal values required for global citizenship by instilling in its students the habits of learning, creative thinking, self-confidence, effective teamwork and community service. the college team work hand in hand to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide excellent education at the undergraduate and graduate levels in the fields of history, arabic, English, applied sciences, social sciences and computers.
- To provide service and support courses to other colleges in the university.
- To improve the ability of students and faculty to conduct research, produce creative work and integrate scholarship with learning.
- To foster stronger relations with other colleges, the community and institutions of similar interests locally and internationally.
- To develop and maintain innovative approaches to learning/teaching.
- To maintain a comprehensive program for growth and development of students and faculty.