Bachelor’s degree in media and mass communication program- a specialty of public relations focuses on work environment surrounding media in its different specialties and fields. moreover, though its diversified curricula, the program provides the student with the necessary scientific expertise which is related to conference management and organization, in addition to media marketing and communication skills with the community.
Additionally, the program will qualify the student to make the needed bridges that contribute the success of media or public work through the study of principles and basics needed for communicating with others and the professional methods of persuasion. this will be through cutting-edge curricula that focus on the UAE diversified environment and culture which are attributes of the UAE community.
UMS Graduation requirements:
The student will be awarded the bachelor’s degree after completing 126 credit hours for 42 academic subjects that are calculated as below:
- 30 credit hours as general requirements.
- 54 mandatory credit hours of the requirements of the major program.
- 9 credit hours chosen elective programs.
- 27 mandatory credit hours of public relation major where 6 credit hours of them represent a training program and a graduation project.
- 6 credit hours as free electives.